Disclaimer: The following is a result of 2 out-of-whack, idiosyncratic & downright sanity-deprived friends from different hemispheres sharing a common love for procrastination-inspired, joblessness-led & a mutual liking for convoluted thoughts. Please do read without any serious expectation of a worthy prose of intellectual underpinnings. Good luck!!
Professionals that SHOULD NOT have a sense of humour while working:
1. A surgeon
2. A Lift operator
3. A fashion photographer giving final touches to a client’s pics
4. Gynaecologists: jokers who were ex-cons
7. Boob-reduction plastic surgeon. (I don’t see any humour in this one!)
8. Negotiators for Israel and Palestine
9. The janitor at the American President’s office
10. Waitress at a comedy show
The top 12 places/situations when you should NOT smile –
1. At a funeral
2. Right before entering a court room in a tense situation
3. When you hear your wife is having twins but only one of them is yours!
4. When a girl you like says “I love you…” and ends with saying “…your brother”
5. When you use a pick-up line on a girl right before her Arnold-sized boyfriend walks in
6. When you haven’t met your sales targets and your boss calls you in his cabin
7. When the pilot suddenly announces May-Day and he is trying to do an Emergency landing
8. When the pool-boy comes over and you know you don’t have a pool
9. When your wife is in labor and you are rushing her to the hospital only to have the car go out of gas!!!
10. It’s a Friday afternoon, you plan to leave office but the rest of the colleagues still have to stay back to finish your half-done work
11.You see a pic of urself when you were a child tagged by your mom, and you smile, only then to realize you were forced to wear what looks like a dress!
12. WHEN IN A MALL WITH THE MISSUS & SHE REMINDS YOU ABOUT FORGETTING TO WISH ON HER B’DAY & YOU ARE JUST CROSSING THE LOUIS VUITTON STORE!!
Title courtesy & other contributions: Vije Vijendranath.